You asked us:
- How many women are now on SHR’s board and how many people of other genders are there?
- Is the current Chairperson (or person with an equivalent role) a woman or someone of another gender?
- The names of everyone currently on the board along with their registers of interest and the date that their register was last updated.
- What is the current median FTE pay for men and women in SHR?
- Supply details of any payments made to any of the board members in the last 12 months, and a summary of the purpose of each payment.
- Our current Board is made up of six members, including two women.
- The Chair is not a woman.
- The information you have requested is available on our website. Under section 25(1) of FOISA, we do not have to give you information which is already reasonably accessible to you. If, however, you do not have internet access to obtain this information from the website, then please contact me again and I will send you a paper copy. In this section of our website you will find the names of all our Board members and be able to access their registers of interest, which are kept updated by Board members as interests change as well as being reviewed each March.
- The current median FTE salary for men working with SHR is £52,278, and for women is £61,006. This does not include one staff member on an unpaid career break.
- From April 2020 – March 2021 we paid our SHR Board members a daily fee rate totally £85,025. This figure includes daily fees for a member who retired from SHR Board at the end of February 2021. More information on daily fees is available within the Scottish Government public sector pay policy. During the same period we also paid £2,031 in expenses to our Board members.
You can read more about salaries and payments in our annual accounts.