Contact us

Call us

0141 242 5642

Mail us

Scottish Housing Regulator
2nd Floor. George House
36 North Hanover Street
G1 2AD

Complaining about a landlord

If you have a complaint about your landlord, please contact them directly and follow their formal complaints procedures. Find out more about how to complain about a landlord or watch our short video.  

Landlord Portal problems

If you are a landlord experiencing a problem with our portal, contact your own portal administrator first for help, if they cannot help, please check the portal home page for known issues and information about how to get help. 

British Sign Language

We can be contacted through ContactScotland-BSL