Why we are engaging with Harbour Homes Scotland Ltd (Harbour Homes)
We are engaging with Harbour Homes about its service quality.
To assess the risk to social landlord services we have reviewed and compared the 2021/22 service quality performance of all social landlords to identify the weakest performing landlords. We will therefore engage with Harbour Homes about tenant satisfaction and percentage of anti-social behaviour cases resolved.
What Harbour Homes must do
Harbour Homes must review its performance for tenant satisfaction and percentage of anti-social behaviour cases resolved and consider what improvement action it needs to take.
What we will do
- review Harbour Homes’ service quality performance as part of our 2023/24 risk assessment; and
- update our published engagement plan in the light of any material change to our planned engagement with Harbour Homes.
Harbour Homes must provide us with the following annual regulatory returns and alert us to notifiable events as appropriate:
- Annual Assurance Statement;
- audited financial statements and external auditor’s management letter;
- loan portfolio return;
- five year financial projections; and
- Annual Return on the Charter.
It should also notify us of any material changes to its Annual Assurance Statement, and any tenant and resident safety matter which has been reported to or is being investigated by the Health and Safety Executive or reports from regulatory or statutory authorities or insurance providers, relating to safety concerns.