Why we are engaging with Irvine Housing Association Ltd (Irvine)
We are engaging with Irvine about its service quality.
Registered as Irvine Housing Association Ltd, Irvine is trading as Riverside Scotland. Irvine is part of the Riverside Group.
To assess the risk to social landlord services we have reviewed and compared the 2021/22 service quality performance of all social landlords to identify the weakest performing landlords. We will therefore engage with Irvine about tenant satisfaction.
What Irvine must do
- review its performance for tenant satisfaction and consider what improvement action it needs to take.
What we will do
- review Irvine’s service quality performance as part of our 2023/24 risk assessment; and
- update our published engagement plan in the light of any material change to our planned engagement with Irvine.
Irvine must provide us with the following annual regulatory returns and alert us to notifiable events as appropriate:
- Annual Assurance Statement;
- audited financial statements and external auditor’s management letter;
- loan portfolio return;
- five year financial projections; and
- Annual Return on the Charter.
It should also notify us of any material changes to its Annual Assurance Statement, and any tenant and resident safety matter which has been reported to or is being investigated by the Health and Safety Executive or reports from regulatory or statutory authorities or insurance providers, relating to safety concerns.