Why we are engaging with Yorkhill Housing Association Ltd (Yorkhill)
We are engaging with Yorkhill about its governance.
Yorkhill’s Senior Officer is due to retire in mid 2023. Yorkhill has undertaken a strategic options appraisal, developed a business plan and is undertaking a recruitment exercise for a new senior officer. We will engage with Yorkhill as it manages this period of change for the organisation.
What Yorkhill must do
Yorkhill must keep us informed about its progress with the recruitment of its senior officer.
What we will do
- liaise with Yorkhill as it progresses the recruitment of its senior officer and manages this period of change; and
- update our published engagement plan in the light of any material change to our planned engagement with Yorkhill.
Yorkhill must provide us with the following annual regulatory returns and alert us to notifiable events as appropriate:
- Annual Assurance Statement;
- audited financial statements and external auditor’s management letter;
- loan portfolio return;
- five year financial projections; and
- Annual Return on the Charter.
It should also notify us of any material changes to its Annual Assurance Statement, and any tenant and resident safety matter which has been reported to or is being investigated by the Health and Safety Executive or reports from regulatory or statutory authorities or insurance providers, relating to safety concerns.