Safeguarding and promoting the interests of tenants, people who are homeless and others who use social landlords’ services is at the heart of our work.
Our aim is to understand, involve and communicate with tenants and service users.
We understand tenants’ and service users’ priorities and views by…
- gathering feedback and views form our Nation al Panel of Tenants and Service Users
- having meaningful conversations with the Registered Tenant Organisation Liaison Group which is made up of members of the Regional Tenant Networks across Scotland
We involve tenants in our regulation by…
- involving our Tenant Advisors in our regulatory work and how we communicate
- having tenants on our board, which brings a tenant perspective to our work
We communicate with tenants and service users about our work by…
- engaging with tenant representatives
- hearing the views and experiences of the diverse groups of people we regulate to protect
- using our website and social media
Find out more about how we work with tenants and service users:
Find out more about how we work with tenants and service users
Visit our twitter page @SHR_news