Why we are engaging with Glen Housing Association Ltd (Glen)
We are engaging with Glen about stock quality.
Glen last carried out a stock condition survey in 2015. It had planned to carry out a new survey in November 2020, but this was delayed due to the impact of COVID-19. Glen is revisiting its stock condition survey and plans to have this completed by the end of 2022.
What Glen must do
- provide regular updates as it progresses its stock condition survey; and
- tell us about the outcomes from the survey.
What we will do
- consider the updates and outcomes of Glen’s stock condition survey and engage as appropriate; and
- update our published engagement plan in light of any material change to our planned engagement with Glen.
Glen must provide us with the following annual regulatory returns and alert us to notifiable events as appropriate:
- Annual Assurance Statement;
- audited financial statements and external auditor’s management letter;
- loan portfolio return;
- five year financial projections; and
- Annual Return on the Charter.
It should also notify us of any material changes to its Annual Assurance Statement, and any tenant and resident safety matter which has been reported to or is being investigated by the Health and Safety Executive or reports from regulatory or statutory authorities or insurance providers, relating to safety concerns.