1. At November 12 2015, how many men and how many women were on the board of your organisation?
2. At November 12 2015, was the Chairperson (or person with an equivalent role) a man or a woman?
3. How many men and how many women are now on the board of your organisation?
4. Is the current Chairperson (or person with an equivalent role) a man or a woman?
5. Does the board have a formal strategy or policy commitment to achieving gender balance? If so please supply a copy of the document where the policy is laid out. Please also confirm the date that this policy was adopted.
6. What is the current median FTE pay for men and women in the organisation?
We can confirm:
1. At 12 November 2015 we had three women and four men on the Board.
2. At 12 November 2015 the Chair was female.
3. The current Board consists of three women and five men.
4. The current Chair is male.
5. The Scottish Housing Regulator's Board appointments are made by Scottish Ministers. The Scottish Housing regulator supports the Scottish Government's 50/50 by 2020 campaign. You can find out more about it here: http://onescotland.org/equality-themes/5050-by-2020/partners/
6. Based on salaries at 1st August 2017 the current median FTE pay in the Scottish Housing Regulator is £55,828 for men and £42,643 for women.
No information is withheld in connection with this request.