Why we are engaging with Abronhill Housing Association Ltd (Abronhill)
We are engaging with Abronhill about its stock quality.
Abronhill has one of the poorest compliance levels with the Scottish Housing Quality Standard. We are engaging with Abronhill over its planned maintenance schedules and energy efficiency plans to bring all its stock up to the required standards.
What Abronhill must do
- provide us with its plans to bring its stock up to SHQS levels; and
- give us quarterly reports on its progress in implementing its plans.
What we will do
- review Abronhill’s stock quality improvement plans;
- monitor its progress in implementing its plans; and
- update our published engagement plan in the light of any material change to our planned engagement with Abronhill.
Abronhill must provide us with the following annual regulatory returns and alert us to notifiable events as appropriate:
- Annual Assurance Statement;
- audited financial statements and external auditor’s management letter;
- loan portfolio return;
- five year financial projections; and
- Annual Return on the Charter.
It should also notify us of any material changes to its Annual Assurance Statement, and any tenant and resident safety matter which has been reported to or is being investigated by the Health and Safety Executive or reports from regulatory or statutory authorities or insurance providers, relating to safety concerns.