Why we are engaging with Craigdale Housing Association Ltd (Craigdale)
We are engaging with Craigdale about its governance.
Craigdale notified us about an employment matter in June 2022. It commissioned an independent investigation into this matter which identified some weaknesses in Craigdale’s governance.
Craigdale is developing a comprehensive action plan to address the findings of the independent investigation. Craigdale is engaging openly and constructively with us as it addresses these matters.
What Craigdale must do
- provide us with a copy of the action plan, detailing how it intends to address the findings of the independent investigation; and
- provide us with quarterly updates on its progress with the action plan.
What we will do
- review the action plan setting out how Craigdale intends to address the findings of the independent investigation;
- review the quarterly updates on progress with the action plan and liaise as necessary; and
- update our published engagement plan in the light of any material change to our planned engagement with Craigdale.
Craigdale must provide us with the following annual regulatory returns and alert us to notifiable events as appropriate:
- Annual Assurance Statement;
- audited financial statements and external auditor’s management letter;
- loan portfolio return;
- five year financial projections; and
- Annual Return on the Charter.
It should also notify us of any material changes to its Annual Assurance Statement, and any tenant and resident safety matter which has been reported to or is being investigated by the Health and Safety Executive or reports from regulatory or statutory authorities or insurance providers, relating to safety concerns.