Why we’re engaging with Spire View Housing Association (Spire View)
We are engaging with Spire View about planned organisational changes.
On 1 August 2023 Copperworks Housing Association (Copperworks) transferred its homes to Spire View. Spire View will now support Copperworks as it progresses its removal from our Register of Social Landlords.
What Spire View must do
Spire View must:
• provide an update in quarter four of 2023/24 on progress with the integration of Copperworks into Spire View and on the delivery of the commitments Spire View has made to Copperworks' tenants and service users; and
• provide the information we require to progress the de-registration of Copperworks, this includes Copperworks' final audited financial statements and auditors report.
What we will do
• engage as necessary on the integration of Copperworks into Spire View and on the delivery of the commitments Spire View has made to the former Copperworks' tenants and service users;
• consider the de-registration application from Copperworks; and
• update our published engagement plan in light of any material change to our planned engagement with Spire View.
Spire View must provide us with the following annual regulatory returns and alert us to notifiable events as appropriate:
• Annual Assurance Statement;
• audited financial statements and external auditor’s management letter;
• loan portfolio return;
• five year financial projections; and
• Annual Return on the Charter.
It should also notify us of any material changes to its Annual Assurance Statement, and any tenant and resident safety matter which has been reported to or is being investigated by the Health and Safety Executive or reports from regulatory or statutory authorities or insurance providers, relating to safety concerns.