Why we are engaging with Linthouse Housing Association Ltd (Linthouse)
We are engaging with Linthouse about tenant and resident safety.
Linthouse does not fully comply with the electrical safety requirements of the Scottish Housing Quality Standard. Linthouse is currently progressing inspections to provide Electrical Installation Condition Reports (EICRs) in all of its tenants’ homes.
What Linthouse must do
- comply with electrical safety requirements as soon as possible; and
- provide us with monthly updates on progress on achieving compliance with electrical safety requirements.
What we will do
We will engage with Linthouse to monitor its progress on achieving compliance with electrical safety requirements.
Linthouse must provide us with the following annual regulatory returns and alert us to notifiable events as appropriate:
- Annual Assurance Statement;
- audited financial statements and external auditor’s management letter;
- loan portfolio return;
- five year financial projections; and
- Annual Return on the Charter.
It should also notify us of any material changes to its Annual Assurance Statement, and any tenant and resident safety matter which has been reported to or is being investigated by the Health and Safety Executive or reports from regulatory or statutory authorities or insurance providers, relating to safety concerns.