Why we are engaging with Spire View Housing Association (Spire View)
We are engaging with Spire View about planned organisational changes.
Spire View has been developing detailed proposals for the transfer of engagements from Copperworks Housing Association (Copperworks). In May 2023 in an independent ballot, 87% of Copperworks’ tenants voted on the proposals, with 93% voting in favour of the transfer proposals. Spire View will continue to work with Copperworks as it prepares for the transfer of engagements.
What Spire View must do:
Spire View must liaise with us as it works with Copperworks on the proposed transfer of engagements.
- engage as necessary on the proposed transfer of engagements from Copperworks; and
- update our published engagement plan in light of any material change to our planned engagement with Spire View.
Spire View must provide us with the following annual regulatory returns and alert us to notifiable events as appropriate:
- Annual Assurance Statement;
- audited financial statements and external auditor’s management letter;
- loan portfolio return;
- five year financial projections; and
- Annual Return on the Charter.
It should also notify us of any material changes to its Annual Assurance Statement, and any tenant and resident safety matter which has been reported to or is being investigated by the Health and Safety Executive or reports from regulatory or statutory authorities or insurance providers, relating to safety concerns.