You asked us to provide by electronic copy:
- Information that specifically relates to an event that occurred at 21 Murano Place G20 7AD on the 29th of January 2020.
- Evidence that would support the above event that occurred at 21 Murano Place G207AD on the 29th of January 2020 and that Queens Cross Housing Association reported this unplanned event as a notifiable event/incident as per “the 2010 Act”.
- A copy of the data submitted by Queens Cross Housing Association in relation to (this).
- The full report submitted by Queens Cross Housing Association in its entirety and any other supporting documents, information or updates in relation to the event that occurred stated in (bullet) point (1).
- Any other notifications made in relation to the event that occurred stated in point (1) to any other governing bodies.
We have the following documents:
four notifications (correspondence between Scottish Housing Regulator and QCHA) about this notifiable event;
I have concluded that we can release these documents to you with all relevant personal information redacted. As requested I have provided you with an electronic version of each of these. I have not withheld any documents that are relevant to your request.
Finally, you also asked for, “any other notifications made in relation to the event that occurred… to any other governing bodies”. In line with s17 of the Freedom of Information (Scotland) Act 2002 I can advise that we do not hold information relevant to this part of your request.